Frequently asked questions
Do you courier?
Absolutely. We courier countrywide in South Africa using our trusted courier partner The Courier Guy.
International orders and enquiries must be submitted via email to email@example.com for shipping rates.
Do you courier bonsai trees?
Yes we do, we have many years of experience shipping trees safely and quickly. All trees are wrapped with moisture absorbing paper and plastic wrap to lock in moisture. All trees are secured extremely well into the boxes for transport.
Please note we do not ship trees on Fridays or when there is a chance of a tree standing in a warehouse over a weekend. Willow Bonsai will be in contact for the safety of the tree and order shipment dates.
Do you have a physical location we can visit?
Our shop is located in the East of Pretoria including our pottery studio. At this time we have closed to walk-ins due to Covid restrictions. We will notify once things change in the future.
All our products are however online for your convenience. Please order online and select between courier or pickup option.
How do I pay for my order?
Payment for orders are easy and secure. When checking out select between the following:
1. Yoco online payment - pay by card using the online Yoco platform. You will be redirected to Yocos secure page to enter your card details for payment.
2. Offline EFT payment - pay via electronic transfer into our account(detail on checkout and email confirmation of order). We request that payment be done within the hour and proof sent to us to reserve your order. Offline payment has a 2 day processing time for funds to be allocated in our account.
Can I pay COD?
No, unfortunately not. We use an external courier company and this is not possible. All payments need to be made before delivery.
Will the courier carry a Yoco device for payment?
No, the Yoco payment is all done online via the secure payment platform. It is an easy and secure way to pay for your order. The fastest way to get your order processed and shipped to your door.
How do I pickup my order when selecting the collection option?
Selecting the collection option at checkout will follow the following procedure:
1. Card payment will confirm your order and an email will be sent to you confirming details of pickup to be arranged further.(Date and Time)
2. Offline or EFT payment and proof of payment must be sent to Willow Bonsai to reserve your order. If with FNB your order will be prepared and an email will be sent out for collection details. Other banks will have a 2 day processing time before collection ready email will be sent out for futher arrangements.
How long does it take to receive my order via courier?
This depends on where you stay in SA. On checkout an indication will be given on average shipping times. Normally all orders will be delivered within 3 working days from time of collection from Willow Bonsai.
How do I track my order?
Very easy. An email will be sent once the delivery is loaded for collection with The Courier Guy. You can track you order using the tracking number on The Courier Guy website. A link is also included in our mail to make life easier.
Are the products pictured in the store the exact product?
We pride ourselves on making sure that every product we sell is pictured correctly in the store.
Each Willow Bonsai pot is photographed and loaded as a unique item.
Each Bonsai tree and accent plant are all photographed to show them from the front as they are. There may be slight differences as the plants grow and change season so do expect some difference in the plant because of this.
Some products like the growing containers, drainage mesh, wire, imported plastic products and some other products may have a slight colour variation but in the description it is stated on the product.
Can I order a pot from Willow Bonsai
Yes you can. Please select your pot from our price list located on the pottery studio page.
Send us an email with the following:
1. Name of pot
2. Name of glaze or unglazed effect
3. Quantitiy of pots
4. Your cell number, Full name and delivery address if neccesary.
All orders will have a quote generated and you can confirm the particulars of the quote via email. Full payment for the order will confirm the order and production will commence. Info on the progression of the order will be sent out as possible at certain stages.