This 2 day intensive course is for you!
1. Classes are limited to 8 people so you are assured of continuous guidance.
2. The Beginners Course is an intensive, 2 full days of theory and practical.
3. You will be provided with a reference manual in excess of 120 pages
4. Refreshments and lunch is provided at no additional cost. Please feel free to bring your own if you have any special dietary requirements.
5. You will be given a tree to work on including re-potting and wiring. Your potted bonsai tree is yours to take home at the end of the day
6. Good coffee
7. Roll of wire and fertiliser
What topics do we cover during this 2 day intensive course?
1. What is bonsai?
2. Growing bonsai, the rewards
3. Basic Styles
4. How to view a bonsai
5. Suitable plants for bonsai
6. Growing Bonsai
7. Caring for your bonsai
10. How to water
12. Plant nutrients explained
14. How to train your bonsai
17. How to shape bonsai
What is the cost? R1500 per person which includes a Juniperus procumbens nana,
1 x small tree to repot,
122 page manual, cooked meals and refreshments.
Where are the courses held? At Willow Bonsai shop in 330 Freeborn str, Die Wilgers. PTA
Who is your tutor? Antony Smith
How to book for yourself or as a gift? To secure your place in this course please contact me with your details. You will be sent a quotation on which you will be required to pay in full to book your place. Full payment is required before course commencement. Please use your name as reference with payment. N.B!
A minimum of 4 delegates are required for the course to run. If there are insufficient delegates who have booked and paid their deposit, they will be notified accordingly and given the opportunity to select another date or their deposit refunded in full. No refunds will be given to cancellations withing 48 hours prior to the event/class.
Contact Antony Smith: 083 437 1707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org