Bonsai copper wire
Wire has been used for many years to help the bonsai grower create the image in his mind of a tree in miniature. Wire can be used in many ways to place branches or help with repotting. Make sure to use the right guage of wire for the size of branch or trunk you wish to bend. Always use Willow Bonsai Shop's wiring tape to prepare any heavy bend areas.
- Bending of branches and trunks or stems of trees, copper is best used on Conifers and Pines
- can be used to pull branches towards each other or down towards the pot
- Use wire to secure a tree into a pot through the wiring holes
- Used to secure mesh in ceramic containers
- Use to secure broken or damaged branches